British Basics Returns Process- Unwanted Items / Good Condition
Where possible, we ask our wholesalers to re-sell any unwanted items that are in a good condition. However, should you need to return an item, please fill in the British Basics returns form. This can be downloaded here
Simply follow this step by step process:
1. Fill in the returns form with all the required information.
2. Print out a copy of the returns form to put inside your returns box. N.B. if you do not have a printer then a written copy can be included but we will require all the relevant information that is listed on the returns form. Without this information we will be unable to link the return to your account.
3. Send the returns parcel back to British Basics
British Basics, Bodelwyddan Business Park, Abergele Rd, Bodelwyddan, LL18 5SX
Please ensure you read the returns policy before sending an item back to British Basics. Any items returned outside of the returns policy will not be refunded unless prior permission has been given by head office.
The company recognises that there are occasions when wholesalers may find it necessary to return product(s) for reasons beyond their control. The returns policy and procedures outlined here are applicable to all British Basics wholesalers and must be adhered to at all times, to ensure that returns are dealt with efficiently and with the minimum of delay.
1. Items will be accepted for return providing they are within 42 days of the original invoice date.
Please be advised that there may be some exceptions to items you can return, these will be stated at point of sale.
2. All non-faulty items must be returned in unmarked and original packaging. In the event that they are marked with price labels, wholesaler address labels, or not within original condition and packaging, no credit will be given. Any cosmetic items must be returned unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals, packaging and any cellophane intact. Any cosmetic product opened will have no credit given unless faulty.
3. All items must be returned to British Basics within 42 days of the invoice date. Any items not received within this time frame will be deemed to have been sold and will no longer be eligible for a credit.
4. Returned products will only be credited to your account once they have been received and checked by British Basics. If there are any discrepancies with your returns, British Basics will contact you.
5. All products will be credited at the invoiced price within 3 working days of receipt.
6. Any items returned that are outside the returns policy will be disposed of and no credit will be given. We will not return any item(s) back to the sender that have been incorrectly sent.
7. British Basics will refund up to the value of £7.00/€10.00 per wholesaler per calendar month to cover the cost of any returns. To obtain this refund you will need to send British Basics a copy of your returns receipt showing the cost and proof of return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any Costs incurred above this value will be at the wholesaler’s own expense.
8. It is the responsibility of the wholesaler to retrieve the goods for return from their customer and send to British Basics.
British Basics Returns Process- Faulty / Leaking Items
British Basics will do their upmost to ensure all products ordered are fit for purpose and received in satisfactory condition at all times. However, should you receive a product that you think is damaged, faulty or leaking, please email British Basics within 24 hours of noticing the issue.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information: • Registration Number • Order Number • Item Number • Item Description • Full description of the fault
Please ensure you include photos of the fault with the item. Without photographic evidence we will be unable to progress further with your claim. British Basics will respond to you within 3 working days of receipt of your email and will issue further instructions.
Please note, all British Basics products are given 12 months warranty from the date of original invoice. Faulty items older than 6 weeks but within the 12 month guarantee will be replaced and not refunded. A refund will only be given if the product is no longer available.