Getting started with British Basics is easy!
Simply register for a wholesale account to get access to our fantastic everyday essentials at discounted prices.
Whether you sell online, dropship or door to door with our catalogues follow these handy tips below to help you on your way!
- Register for a wholesale account
- Order your catalogues (optional if trading online)
- Order your stationary pack ( https://www.barneysapparel.co.uk/british-basics Access password: britishbasics )
- Join our Facebook support group for top tips, latest news & to connect with fellow wholesalers
- Read our “how to” guide to catalogue distribution
If you have a question or would like to know more our HQ is always happy to help. You can contact us on 01745 777111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is postage?
Delivery to registered wholesaler addresses in mainland UK is £3.25 for 3 items or less, or £5.50 for 4 or more items. Contact us for other postage area costs.
When will I get my order?
We process and dispatch orders as quickly as possible and aim to have your items to you within 48 hours of ordering. Please note that we are closed at weekends and only process orders Monday – Friday.
3 or less items sent to non wholesaler addresses (dropshipped) items can be expected within 3- 5 days.
Who do you use as a courier?
We currently use FedEx for all wholesaler member deliveries.
3 or less items sent to non wholesaler addresses (dropshipped) items are sent via other couriers within 3 – 5 days.
What is your returns policy?
Our returns policy can be found here